Welcome to a behind the scenes look into the life and times of Aran Healy and David Grega; the two sommeliers, friends, and visionaries behind Carlotta Cellars.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Start with Love

I can't help but feel a roller coaster of emotions lately. With an early May bottling of our inaugural release and an expected release of June 1st or sooner, I'm faced with a peculiar circumstance. The entire brand of Carlotta Cellars hinges upon the public's reaction to our first wine "La Reverie". I have seen an amazing show of support from friends, family and wine lovers around the world. When La Reverie is released, many of these people will purchase Aran and I's wine because they trust us, they believe in our dream and ability to create a truly amazing product. One would assume the amount of stress and anxiety would be nearly unbearable. I have found the opposite to be true. My belief in Carlotta Cellars stems from a genuine place in my heart. Carlotta wines are not just a product or brand. Passion, love, respect and unconditional faith are the corner stones of Carlotta Cellars. There is a power I can barley begin to describe that manifests itself when these conditions are met. The power to believe and never doubt, the power to be thankful for the success of the future today. Looking back on this blog post years from now will reaffirm my belief that nothing is impossible if you start with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment