Welcome to a behind the scenes look into the life and times of Aran Healy and David Grega; the two sommeliers, friends, and visionaries behind Carlotta Cellars.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So much to write so little time

As I Sit here listening to Kanye West (seriously the most motivational music ever) my mind starts working on all 12 cylinders. In 30 minutes I have a photo shoot with my lovely girlfriend, Carolyn. She is going to be the Company's logo model. You see, this company's vision inst the product of money trying to make more money. Its the product of true passion and creativity starting from the ground up; Grass roots style. Trying to break the sterile mold of wine industry fish who could care less about the small things and are in it to cash checks. Thats not what wine is about... for Dave and I anyway. Yes, of course its about the end product; the wine itself. But its also about the passion, the dream, and the pursuit of making the wine and delivering our best to the consumer. When our Rose, "La Reverie" is released, my hope is that people will realize that you don't have to be a retired stock broker or tech industry mogul to make an amazing wine in California. Truth will be that its the product of 2 incredibly hard working, passionate 20 somethings, who are here to let you know that, yes my friends, it IS possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment